Jump to: Navigation
- Walking in a circle
- Хотите стать настоящим мужчиной — практикуйтесь на высоких каблуках
- Tango Cross-Training: Lumbar Spine and Posture
- Practicing in high heels will make you a better man.
- The Swagger Silly Walk
- Testing our core posture
- Silly Anesthetized Walk
- Keeping your good posture in the dance
- Changing Weight and Settling
- Fine-tune your posture
- Finding awareness.
- Our tango, our life, and self perception.
- Rediscovering our feet
- Spiraling in and out
- Finding circles and spirals in our walk
- Sinking into our standing leg
- Finding release in the pelvis
- Imagery and the internal flow of movement in Argentine tango.
- Creating stability in our pelvis
- A reflection on learning and teaching Argentine tango
- Aligning our sacrum
- Thinking about collection is bad for your tango
- Perceiving the dynamic sacrum
- Learning to practice is the key to learning any skill, Argentine tango is no exception
- Forward head posture and Argentine tango
- Balance your head
- Moving With Your Line of Gravity
- Scrunch your shoulders, fix your posture.
- Free your hip!
- Exploring your range of axis
- Wear movement like a cloak
- Intention, Dynamic Tension, and the Line of Gravity.
- Launching instead of landing.
- Teaching and Learning Argentine Tango from a Different Perspective